The Expert Module is especially suitable for multi-user applications. Arbitrary users can be created in an intuitively usable administration package. For each user the administrator can specify individually which instruments the user is allowed to use and which patients he is allowed to process.
The evaluation of each individual user can be displayed and exported as Excel data. For practice, you can also import images that you want to watch during the simulation. You can also export reference pictures.
IN ADDITION TO THE BASIC FUNCTIONALITIES, MODULE EXPERT OFFERS A VARIETY OF FEATURES USED IN INTERVENTIONS:
- Semi-transparent blending
- Dose management
- Recording the data from the intervention and export as Excel file format
- Multiple users
- Free shape of wire tips, which can also be stored
- User-specific patient and instrument selection
- Complication scenarios
- Import of custom pictures and scenes
- Learning Tool: Graphical Force Model
- 3D view of the vessels
If required, a measuring function is available on the Assist Monitor. As an extra extension, it is possible to additionally show the original X-ray image (without overlay) parallel to the Roadmapping on the Assist Monitor.
You can set whether you want to set the "last image run" option on the Live Monitor. Medication management is also provided.