The CATHI simulation software is built in two modules, which offer a different range of functions. These can be combined with our platforms as desired. In this way, you can choose a configuration that exactly meets your needs.
Regardless of the area of application, you will acquire a single software package and expand it with patient anatomy. This facilitates the use of the simulator in various fields.
- Interaction with the software is kept to a minimum.
- The basic functionalities in each module are the same for each speciality.
- The software is extensible in every discipline by patient anatomy.
- The layout of the display largely corresponds to that of your X-ray system in the catheter laboratory.
- As in reality, you can decide on the basis of the patient, which interventions you want to perform.
Further basic functions can be found here.