Emergency management of interventional complications
CATHI GmbH offers a specialized training for the management of interventional complications, which is primarily aimed at cardiologists with many years of experience. The training can take place in the familiar environment with familiar instruments and equipment and is completely risk-free. The advantages in detail:
- Train your own complex cases on the CATHIS® Simulator.
- The CATHI GmbH has a large repertoire of scenarios that you can use for your training.
- Complications can be "treated" with different solution strategies on a virtual patient.
- The cases can be practiced any number of times.
- During training, exactly the "patient" with the desired clinical picture is always available.
- Targeted use of instruments that require specific handling and are rarely used.
Do you remember an exceptionally challenging case you really want to show and train?
Benefit from our many years of experience in the medical simulation of minimally invasive procedures.
On request you can rely on our professional technical support.
Get in touch with us and tell us what you think about the planned assignment.